The 35th Annual RMHC Golf Tournament
Use your golf game to help us keep families close. Proceeds from your drives, chip shots and putts go toward giving children the most comforting gift they can receive in the hospital: their families.
Grab your clubs and join us Sunday, August 2, at Red Hawk Golf and Resort for our 35th Annual RMHC Golf Tournament.
The day begins at 8:30 a.m. with a shotgun start, scramble format. A buffet lunch is served as players come back from the course. Attendees are encouraged to purchase raffle tickets for a bevvy of intriguing prizes and silent auction items that will be promoted during course play and at the lunch.
We are proud that 100% of tournament and raffle proceeds go toward helping us keep families together when their child is dealing with a medical challenge. Won’t you be a part of this incredible legacy?
Players can get involved in multiple ways:
- Eagle Sponsorship (8 players) – $5,000 ($4,040 tax deductible)
- Par Sponsorship (4 players) – $1,250 ($720 tax deductible)
- Individual Player – $325 ($275 tax deductible)
- Golf Ball Sponsor – $1,500
- Hole In One Sponor – Make a splash by providing a high-value prize for players to vie for, including but not limited to a car, boat, jetski, etc. Items valued higher than $10,000 require sponsors to cover the cost of insurance so families served by our House still win if a hole-in-one occurs.
- Item Sponsor – dependent upon chosen product
Curious where you’ll play? Head to Red Hawk Golf & Resort to preview the course.